Damn I love this place. From the first moment you set foot inside, they treat you like royalty. Some of the best service I ever had. I highly recommend staying in the "old" section, the original hotel. Each room is different, and smaller, but has a lot of character.
Upon arrival our room was stocked with some amazing banana bread, a bottle of champagne on ice, and some chocolates. Beds were great.
The only downside from my experience: the pool sucks. But hey, you are right on one of the best oceans in the world, go swim in the ocean! Plus they have free beach chairs and umbrellas right on the ocean.
Hard to beat this place, best place I stayed on Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu