We just had 3 nights here as part of a Hawaiian islands holiday.
Chose this as we are spg members and location on Waikiki beach.
Everything about the hotel was great except the room, we were in 264.
Noise from the room next door was at times intrusive but did not keep us awake.
Room was big but the beds were standard size, not great when travelling with 2 kids who don't like sharing.
Bathroom absolutely tiny, good standard of fixtures and very clean but really small. While appreciate that it's an old hotel it wouldn't be difficult to improve on these things.
Room needed more lighting too, these energy saving lights are not as bright so at least one more needed.
Possible we'd stay there again but would look elsewhere first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Waikiki Beach Hotel, has Abhasa Spa, renowned restaurants, and a pool with a waterslide and cabanas. We have gorgeous indoor and outdoor event space for weddings and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Hotel Honolulu
- Royal Hawaiian Honolulu
- The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort Hawaii/Honolulu