Our sole purpose for going to Honolulu was to go to the U2 concert, so we arrived at the hotel after midnight. We did appreciate that the hotel kept our room for us, even though we arrived so late.
Upon entering the room, it smelled of old cooking oil, almost like the previous owners (the room used to be a condo or apartment) did a lot of deep frying in the apartment. The apartment is very spacious, but the cleanliness of the room was another story. Even though everything was orderly, it just didn't seem clean. Also, when we took our showers, the water wasn't even hot enough. It was just lukewarm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu