I had to be downtown for an event. This hotel is right between the financial center and Chinatown. So I could walk to my destination. The rooms are higher up and in good shape. Our room was a studio. The bedroom had panoramic views of the harbor with other buildings interfering somewhat and we could see the airport in the distance. The living room did not have a window but had a microwave, small refrig, and dishes. With the living room, we were able to have guests over for cocktails before our event. So that was nice. Everything was well maintained. The hotel staff was very nice. You can even walk to the Aloha tower if you are so inclined. If you need to use any facilities downtown and don't want to commute from Waikiki, you need to stay here.
There are some nice restaurants near the hotel towards Chinatown. Chinatown is a mite seedy but police abound so you are safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu