What a great gem of a hotel in Honolulu, since I can't afford (fixed income sucks!) my absolute all-time favorite anymore; the Royal Hawaiian. This Aston property is run like the Aston property adjacent to Wailea on Maui: (the Aston Maui Hill) expertly!!! WE enjoyed a fantastic continental breakfast in the guest lounge on the 40th floor every morning, which was so handy and indulgent. The little sports-bar restaurant "Hukilau" (at the same level as the reception desk) offered a good lunch when we were too busy to get one otherwise. Got to all my meetings with no stress! Easy spot to grab a taxi to about anywhere on the island. Very clean and roomy apartment-style room, so you can easily prep small meals without braving the craziness of Chinatown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu