This is a condo hotel and, as such, you end up with really big rooms. There is a nice kitchenette and a free continental b'fast is served for the guests. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. The one thing that bothered me was the narrow, dark hallways when one comes out of the elevators. But, the rooms are nice and bright with huge floor to ceiling windows. The higher up your floor is, the better.
However, what I really like about the hotel is the location. It's right next to China Town and in the middle of the business district. It's a really funky location with a huge selection of restaurants and little alleyways. You will find some homeless people late at night. I did not feel unsafe (I was alone), however, and they never bothered me.
I highly recommend this hotel for outer island people visiting someone at Queen's Medical, this hotel is within an easy 10 minute walk. Unfortunately, the price is more than we locals can or like to spend ($140 kama'aina rate in July) and it would be nice if they were more approachable price wise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu