As "locals" from The BIg Island we stay at the EC every time we travel to Oahu. We love the location...next door to China Town and away from the traffic and crowds of Waikiki. Rooms as others have stated are condos that are privately own but managed by Aston. The units are always clean and up to date. Most units are above the 25th floor so great ocean and mountain views. Parking is not free but very reasonable for overnight city parking. When staying here it is a must to try the LIttle VIllage Chinese restaurant right down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all-suite hotel located in the heart of downtown Honolulu's financial district, near government offices, business and dining. With complimentary continental breakfast, free daily newspaper and business center, this property is fully equipped with all the amenities for the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston at the Executive Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii
- Resortquest Honolulu
- Aston At The Executive Centre Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu