Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. So glad we stayed here rather than Waikiki as it was it was so much nicer to have such a beautiful beach all to ourselves.
Breakfast was very good, the kids loved the smoothies and their personalised cookies on our first night were a real treat.
The rooms were luxurious with lots of space. The beds were comfortable but quite a small queen size. We were a family of four in the room and found the beds a bit of a squeeze.
The courtesy bus was vey good but we would have liked it to be a little more frequent as we didn't have a car.
We only tried the Italian restaurant, the staff were very friendly and the food was good but rather pricey considering it was actually just pizza.
Would happily stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu