Just returned home after five luxurious days and nights at The Kahala. What an experience. Everything was top notch - accommodations, service, the restaurants, the beach...we are beyond thrilled with our stay and can't say enough nice things.
The resort is magical and the staff is superior. Nothing goes unnoticed and they have every detail covered. We had such a lovely getaway.
Location was great - private and away from the city / hustle bustle of Waikiki but still so close to everything. The beach was uncrowded and serene.
Ate dinner at both Plumeria and Arancino, the four course dinner at Arancino was spectacular.
Our room was very comfortable and I wanted to take our bed home with us - the best nights of sleep I've had in a very long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu