Spend 5 days at the Kahala Resort and loved it. This hotel was built in the 1960's so the rooms are quite large and are today very well appointed. Balconies are also large enough to party on !!
The hotel has great views with rooms facing the ocean as well as the Waialae Golf and Country Club at the rear of the hotel - and then the mountains in hte background. All very spectacular !
Kahala is located about 10 - 15 minutes drive from the main Waikiki precinct and that suited us very well. The hotel has a free shuttle to drop you off and pick you up.
Service is great with staff that really enjoy looking after you. Cameron at the consierge desk did a great job for us.
Of special note are the dolfins who have their own pool in hte middle of the Resort - so dolfin feeding and even guests swimming with dolfins make for a memorable visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu