Perfect, absolutely perfect. The room was fabulous. Large, comfortable and clean. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The view was spectacular. The beach and pool area were great and well kept. The staff was unreal. They knew my name and welcomed me as their friend.
The resort was peaceful and quiet. The Dolphin Quest was amazing. I enjoyed just watching the dolphins play.
I rented a car and paid the resort parking fee. that is not uncommon at many resorts I stay at so I had no problems paying for it. When I needed my car, the valet ran to get it and had it to me within minutes. They were the nicest valets I have ever met.
Thank you for providing us this experience. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort is Hawaii's reigning luxury resort, set on a secluded beach just ten minutes from the world class shopping and entertainment of Waikiki. This legendary hideaway resort in Honolulu's plush Kahala district is a favorite with presidents, international royalty and celebrities. From the moment you arrive, you will know that you are truly somewhere special. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kahala Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kahala Hotel And Resort
- The Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Kahala Resort Honolulu
- Kahala Hotel Honolulu
- Mandarin Oriental Oahu
- Kahala Hotel & Resort
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort Hawaii/Honolulu