“Relaxing breakfast”

Neighborhood: Waikiki
The Woodlands, Texas
“Relaxing breakfast”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Prices are a little high in Waikiki, so 11 or 14 for good breakfast choices not too bad. We combined one order for omlet (3 egg) with pancakes and it fed three of us. They understand and are happy to bring extra plates. View of nice pool on outside portion. We enjoyed the staff and quality of food. Some people don't like that birds might be at your feet looking for scraps

Visited March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Twin Falls, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would definitely not recommend!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The help complained in front of guests about other customers. Server was friendly but didn't remember that we paid and left 20%. Chased us across the street which was horribly embarrassing! Think that all the help just wanted to leave. I will not go back nor will I recommend.....

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Wendycflorence
Jerusalem, Israel
“A very nice place to eat”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The place is nice and pleasant to sit in. The staff are very nice and the service is superb. I ate there three times - the food did not drive me out of my mind but it was fresh and well-made, and along with the other merits, it was enough to bring me back again and again. I recommend have dinner there.

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food at an affordable price”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My meals came with my hotel stay. The menu had a variety, and it was affordable. After 3 days of hotel eating I would find somewhere else to have breakfast.

Visited February 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Bland Pasta”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We ate one meal at this restaurant. It was a busy day, they didn't have what we wanted. So, I ordered the Penne Alfredo. I was disappointed as the lady who just finished her meal as we sat down, said it was marvelous. But it was very bland. And they didn't have any of the peppers most Italian restaurants have to sprinkle on your pasta. We were seated outside, where the service was not great. I had to go inside and get my own salt & pepper from an unoccupied table to give my pasta some flavour.
My husband had spaghetti and he said it was not bad, but definitely not marvelous. The prices were a little higher than other Italian restaurants in Waikiki.
I would not go there again.

• Visited February 2014