“Great Food, Friendly Staff, at a Reasonable Price”

California Pizza Kitchen Center of Waikiki
Ranked #54 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I wanted something different from the same type of expensive restaurant food, we opted for a Pizza. We found the venue, staff and food to be excellent, and would certainly go back there again if and when we are in Hawaii next.
It was a very pleasing dining experiance

There are newer reviews for California Pizza Kitchen Center of Waikiki

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I like the places that have the open stove pizza cooking stoves (I am certain that is not what they are called lol) Anyways, this pizza was really good. I enjoyed it. The waiter was nice, atmosphere was calm and appealing to all ages.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ate here during the week of July the 8th - (2 Adults - and 2 Children). (Gotta admit the reviews we had read about this place back then were LESS positive than they are now - so we were a bit scared - but being on a vacay - and having printed out an emailed coupon for joining their online club - what did we have to lose?) When we arrived everybody from the hostess - to the manager - to the cook who brought our pizza APOLOGIZED for the long wait. It seemed liked they were being overly fake - so as to avoid negative reviews. Everything was as expected - satisfactory and tasty. No offence - but we were eating pizza (originally an Italian invention) - at a chain restaurant which originated in California - but located in the State of Hawaii - so can anyone else see the irony ??? I would love to see what a Native New Yorker would say about CPK in Waikiki. Thus our expectations were not high to say the least - and in that regard California Pizza Kitchen exceeded our expectations. We will definitely go there on our next vacay. One thing I will mention is that it was confusing who to tip - and how much - because we encountered almost 6 people during the booking / ordering / eating / leaving the restaurant process. Thank you CPH!

16  Thank NVANKID C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We fell into this place, lost and stumped for options. I seemed to have remembered a positive previous stop at CPK somewhere else. The stop turned out very pleasant! Staff was attentive and pleasant, food was very good, and I was most pleased to find some high quality ales available, making my evening! We would definitely look forward to a repeat stop!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This CPK is in the middle of all the action in Waikiki. We eat early and avoid all the crowds. The food was good and the service was exceptional.