“Nice place for a family dinner”

California Pizza Kitchen Center of Waikiki
Ranked #57 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 6, 2012

After eating at fairly expensive restaurants for dinner during our trip, I decided to take the kids to CPK in Waikiki. This is the first time that I've been to a CPK as I am from Vancouver. We sat at the bar, and I have to say that the service was excellent. Our server, Ku'ulei, was friendly and all smiles. The food was good, one of the pizza's came a little dark around the crust but we were told a new one was one it's way since this was burned. I've been served much worse before, but these guys insisted on a new one. Price was excellent, can't believe it was under $30 for the three of us. Kids ordered from a kid's menu, I had a salad. This is a great place for a family dinner.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Pizza and salads are great. Good place to dine if you don't want really heavy meals. We enjoyed the salads particularly as they were tasty but not full of heavy dressings.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I dined at this restaurant during our recent trip to Hawaii at the recommendation of a relative. We were very disappointed with both the service and the meal, they were very average, Waikiki has so many wonderful places to dine so would definitely try elsewhere.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I read the reviews ahead of time and was looking forward to a nice lunch by myself. I sat at the bar and waited almost 10 minutes before someone came by with a menu for me. Everyone seemed very nice, but I don't know why I had to wait so long to be acknowledged when there was hardly anyone in the restaurant.

I ordered the California pizza - it was ok but nothing special. It was basically flat-bread with cheese, Cesar salad, bacon, very little chicken and a few pieces of tomato on top with a big slice of avocado. Since there was no sauce there was nothing holding the toppings to the flat bread and everything kept falling off. Toppings were not consistent - two pieces had no tomatoes and one piece had no chicken or bacon. There was not enough dressing on the lettuce so overall it was too dry. Maybe I just ordered the wrong pizza, but did not think this one was worth $14.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My absolute favourite restaurant in Waikiki!
The food is delicious, the service great, the prices very reasonable.
Great location, close to the hotels and all the buzz.
My favourite was the Waldorf salad, just thinking of it, makes my mouth water.
Definitely worth a visit.