“Good throughout the day”
Review of Giovanni Pastrami

Giovanni Pastrami
Reserve with OpenTable
Giovanni Pastrami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Helumoa
Transit: Parking at the Wyndham Hotel, adjacent to the restaurant on Lewers Street. Lunch parking 11:00am-3:00pm free with validation. 6:00am-6:00pm flat rate $3 with validation. After 6:00pm, $6 for four hours with validation.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stayed in one of the hotels nearby and found this a great option for a beer watching one of many sports available on the numerous TV screens, a snack and even breakfast - prices are all competitive. Late afternoon they provide free pizza to go along either your beer.
Good friendly service - worth a visit if you are looking for a relaxing beer.

There are newer reviews for Giovanni Pastrami

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We enjoyed a brunch here on our last day and we couldn't help being disappointed that we didn't eat here before this. We both enjoyed our meal and the service was fantastic. They had a large menu and it all sounded great. It was a little pricey but well worth it.
I look forward to coming back next time.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

although it was half empty the table given was next the fire exit at the end of the restaurant, the place smelled like a pub, the air conditioning was too cold and the place was noisy with people that had too much to drink, the salad ordered was not fresh, just a mountain of cuttings of ham, cheese and various vegetables straight from other large containers in the kitchen fridge. the straw that broke the camel's back is that there was no Wi-Fi, necessary for any foreign visitor...paid and left as soon as I was served.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I watched the last game of the World Series here and had two meals, Angel Hair pasta with shrimp and a Greek salad.

It's a great sports bar/restaurant with much better food than I expected, excellent service, reasonable prices and good atmosphere.

Rates another visit, for sure.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I went on a Friday late afternoon/early evening. I have passed this pace many times and finally decided to visit. Hot corned beef sandwich was nowhere hot, not even lukewarm, and served on a rye bread the consistency of white bread. Not kosher!. Meat was stringy, did not bite off easily, and meat portion was not typical for an advertised hot corned beef sandwich. Cole slaw was A+ though. Service fair. Waiter did his job and only that. Too bad he didn't ask me how my dinner was and he tried to clear my plate before I had quite finished. Don't know what the rush was, as they were not that busy yet. So will pass on the corned beef here. May try them one more time for the garlic shrimp to see if it measures up to some of the other local hot spots for this specialty. Sports bar ambience. Hard to watch as the booths are aligned forcing customers to twist heads to see anything.

Been to Giovanni Pastrami? Share your experiences!