“Average pasta huge portions”
Review of Giovanni Pastrami

Giovanni Pastrami
Reserve with OpenTable
Giovanni Pastrami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #247 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Helumoa
Transit: Parking at the Wyndham Hotel, adjacent to the restaurant on Lewers Street. Lunch parking 11:00am-3:00pm free with validation. 6:00am-6:00pm flat rate $3 with validation. After 6:00pm, $6 for four hours with validation.
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Everything was ok and edible as was the service.
Just not the best pasta I have ever had
Not overly cheap with tip but the huge portion meant I also had it for lunch and tea that night

Write a ReviewReviews (1,276)

Reviewed September 24, 2012

had a take out pizza from them. Very nice...Didnt dine in but they are always busy! Must do other good food i would say. Lots of tvs to watch sports too...

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I ate here whilst on a weeks holidays to Hawaii. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The soft drinks /fountain drinks offered free refills.

I had a omlette which was fine nothing special and my husband had a Lasagne which was ok. I would go back here as the bar was tastefully decorated and the staff were friendly, however I wouldn't have food. prices were average it just wasn't to my liking

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had dinner here during our recent stay in Waikiki. Every restaurant in the area had a line up to get a table except this one. This is usually not a good sign but our family of 6 decided to give it a try. I figured you couldn't go wrong by ordering their nameshake - a pastrami sandwich with fries. I was wrong, the fries were cold, my sandwich had soggy bread and the pastrami was average. It obviously sat too long before being served. Considering that the restaurant was 20% full, I'm not sure what the cute female servers were doing but serving wasn't one of them. The other meals were average but again not hot.

The air-conditioning in the restaurant was set way too low, it was freezing, like eating in a meat cooler and we're from Canada. We were in Waikiki for 10 days and this was our worst dining experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ended up eating here twice, with the first time being much better than the second. Second time the bloody mary was quite salty, food was just lukewarm, place was packed for football games.