“Hard to find”

Ranked #224 of 2,454 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We were told about this bar by a couple of friends that travel to Hawaii each year. It took us quite a while to find the bar with the directions that we were given by our waiter at the Hard Rock. It's on the second level of a hotel FYI. We did go on a Wednesday night, so I can understand the 6 people who were there and not being very busy. It's got great decor, however the really off putting thing was the barman. They had a special up with said Kettle One Wells 5 Dollars. When we asked him what a kettle one well was his answer was "ummm a kettle one well", even when he asked him for more information he treated us like we should have known. After all that Kettle One is a type of Vodka and well means similar to house vodka. I just wish we could have gone on a Friday or a Saturday night as this may have been a completely different review.

1  Thank Travis H

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Super friendly staff and the best mai tais around. Various drink specials each day at a great value. I will miss my nightly bar visit almost as much as the beach itself! I highly reccommend stopping here.

1  Thank Brianne P
Reviewed July 24, 2013

went for some amazing and very reasonably priced drinks. Justin was a great bartender and super friendly. Worth i

1  Thank Eric C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My partner and I joined a couple of friends at Hula's. Seems like a fun place. Kind of a cool place to kick back and have a cocktail after a day at the beach. Friendly staff.

1  Thank crazyhotelguy
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Every time I visit is a huge disappointment. The people, the staff and the the lack of real beer options. Not worth the walk from BACCHUS, LO JAX, FUSIONS AND EVEN TAPAS! Beware visitors the old man bouncer (L) may end up using excessive force on you. Cheers!

1  Thank ALFREDO C