Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best dive ever! Professional, fun, and memories to last a lifetime.

We have been diving all over the world (including a dozen dives in Hawaii) and found the best... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GlennC1735
San Francisco, California
Best Experience Possible! (Thanks to our guide Eric)

This dive was incredible for lots of reasons, but what made the whole dive come together was the... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jack C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
Oahu Shark Dive
1,628 Reviews
from $89.00
from $94.00
from $127.82
from $107.62
3,074 results
All reviews octopus sea turtles free pictures hand signals great pictures great dive explained everything awesome experience certified diver took pictures ocean floor small group dive master erik instructions photos crew
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019

Had a fantastic time! I am not certified and had never scuba-ed before, and I had a wonderful, safe experience. Would absolutely recommend!!

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank RachBro B
Reviewed August 3, 2019

The wife and I were pleasantly surprised. We've been diving all over the world so we didn't know exactly what to expect in regards to diving in Honolulu, but this tour ended up being the highlight of our trip! The staff was fun, very competent, on time, and the dive itself was great! Sharks, turtles, and everything in between. These guys do it right here, and we've already told a few friends. Hope to see you guys again when we return in 2020!

2  Thank Brian S
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

We had the best time with the small crew of locals! It was such a relaxed environment, which was a relief for newbie divers. There are so many choices to dive on Oahu, but these guys were like diving with your friends without a big franchise feeling. Plus, for me as a lifestyle/travel blogger, the best part was included in our package was go pro shots of us under water! Go subscribe tomy page, homemadehardison.com, to see more of our adventure reviews.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank Daniellehardison
Reviewed July 24, 2019

Got open water certified back in 2007 (in Thailand) but had only been diving once since then. The last year or so I've been really wanting to get back into it and decided to kick off my summer holiday before the 4th of July with a Hawaii dive...Was a bit hesitant because I have difficulty equalizing, slower to descend than others. Erik and the crew were very attentive to this when I mentioned it so I took it slow initially and the dive went well! (Did the first time/discover dive) All around good experience, they snapped some great pics, first time seeing sea turtles too.

2  Thank peteisneat
Reviewed July 22, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful experience. Went diving with these guys for two days with a friend who was on not certified which was their first time. (I’m certified) I couldn’t ask for a better experience. The instructor was very patient taking his time carefully taking care of him ensuring he properly demonstrated the skills that was taught. Locations were very close to the harbor so seasickness was nonexistent. We had the opportunity I’m experiencing a dive in close proximity to green seed turtles and a few reef sharks. This was very fun and to add to this tour Oahu Diving provides pictures at no extra.

2  Thank CrabbyTodd