Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best dive ever! Professional, fun, and memories to last a lifetime.

We have been diving all over the world (including a dozen dives in Hawaii) and found the best... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GlennC1735
San Francisco, California
Best Experience Possible! (Thanks to our guide Eric)

This dive was incredible for lots of reasons, but what made the whole dive come together was the... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jack C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
Oahu Shark Dive
1,628 Reviews
from $89.00
from $94.00
from $127.82
from $107.62
3,074 results
All reviews octopus sea turtles free pictures hand signals great pictures great dive explained everything awesome experience certified diver took pictures ocean floor small group dive master erik instructions photos crew
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We chose Oahu Diving based on their online reviews. Wife and I took their discovering scuba excursion and had a blast. They started the dive trip by assessing all of the diver's experience and then thoroughly going over all the gear with helpful tips on how to remain calm and 'clear' your ears (pressure related issue) If you like turtles, sharks (small of course) and lots of colorful fish call these guys. Will go again on our return. Mahalo nui loa

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank brucegoose2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

This is a late review, corresponding to a dive in late March. We were a party of three, all open water divers with medium to little experience. This was the perfect dive for us. The small group really made a difference and elevated the experience for us. Friendly guide and we saw a ton of stuff. Definitely recommend and would/will dive again with them next time I visit Honolulu. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Leticia B
Reviewed July 2, 2019

We found Oahu Dive on Google and backed it up TripAdvisor. Splendid adventure. Our guide was very enthusiastic going over all the details of scuba and a willing eagerness to show us a good time without compromising safety. Boat captain was very friendly and knew a great deal of local areas to for us to explore. Oahu Dive 10/10.

2  Thank BigCarolGal
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend in the beginner's class! I was probably the most scare of our group (two other couples joined us). Erik made me feel calm and encouraged me to go for it. I am so glad I did, I have photos and memories to last a lifetime!!

Hardest part for beginners? Clearing your mask and relaxing your breathing in and out only your mouth. Lots of instruction and practice time given for this and no one had any issues!

I will definitely do this again and highly recommend Oahu Diving, Aloha and Mahalo!

2  Thank djsarahruth
Reviewed June 24, 2019

Our dive experience was seamless. From the moment we arrived until being dropped back off at the dock, Erik and his crew were friendly, communicative, reassuring and all-around great to be around. Although I was previously scuba-certified, my boyfriend (first-timer) and I both felt that Erik was exceptional at giving key tips/teachings for beginner divers.

We especially loved that we were able to see all kinds of wildlife-- from fish, sea urchins, and sea turtles, to even people-friendly sharks! Erik was also generous enough to take picture perfect photos of us throughout the dive and email them to us afterward. Highly recommend this for Oahu visitors interested in creating memories to last a lifetime!

2  Thank stephiyen