Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best dive ever! Professional, fun, and memories to last a lifetime.

We have been diving all over the world (including a dozen dives in Hawaii) and found the best... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GlennC1735
San Francisco, California
Best Experience Possible! (Thanks to our guide Eric)

This dive was incredible for lots of reasons, but what made the whole dive come together was the... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jack C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
Oahu Shark Dive
1,628 Reviews
from $89.00
from $94.00
from $127.82
from $107.62
3,074 results
All reviews octopus sea turtles free pictures hand signals great pictures great dive explained everything awesome experience certified diver took pictures ocean floor small group dive master erik instructions photos crew
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We went diving with Erick and it was amazing!!!! It was our first real dive and we were pretty nervous but Erick was super patient, calm and so much fun!! He even took a lot of pictures of us because we forgot to charge our GoPro.. so we have that memories for ever! I leave you the pictures he took of us so you can see for yourselves. (Sorry for the quality I had to take a photo to the pictures of my husbands cellphone)

Date of experience: March 2019
OahuDiving, Manager at Oahu Diving, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Carolina thank you for your thoughtful review. Aloha

Reviewed March 31, 2019

This was my first time doing scuba diving, and it was an awesome experience with Erik! He was helpful and patient with me and my friends the whole time.

Thank you Cara. We had a nice to time you all. Aloha

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

It was so fun diving with Erik today! Definitely the best diving experience I’ve ever had. We got to see cool things like turtles and pufferfish and that was very fun.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you for the review. Glad you had a nice time with us. Aloha

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

I’ve done non-certified intro dives (because I haven’t got around to getting certified) in Oahu, Maui, and The Big Island and this one has been the best yet. The price is the best too. Never have I seen eels, octopus, sharks (small), and a family of turtles in a single dive until this one. Prior other dives only allowed you to capture the memory of the event with expensive video/photo packages. This one includes photos and great to at that. Worth every penny.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you Mike. You guys were great, see you next time.

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Erik and his crew were so incredibly helpful on our trip! This was the first time my sister and I went scuba diving and they made it such a great experience. They were very explicit and thorough with the procedures and hand signs. Since it was my first time, I was pretty nervous as soon as I got in the water. Erik asked if I was okay, and I said no, so he made sure that I had a few minutes to practice breathing and made sure I was confident enough before I continued on, which I seriously appreciated.

I felt so safe around Erik and Johnny. My sister was clearly a lot better at this than I was. I was struggling a bit during the dives with my weights and gear, but Johnny was there to help me the whole time! I felt bad that I kept him occupied for most of the dives but it was nice because it was like I had my own personal dive master! It made me feel extremely safe and definitely calmed me down.

Such an awesome team to do your first dive with! They will make sure you are safe, and if you don’t feel safe or comfortable, they will completely support your decision to not dive!

Also, they take free pics, unlike other dive companies. We rented a GoPro for videos, but Erik took all of our pictures. He even asked for our GoPro at times so that he could help us take good videos! He was super quick with sending us our pics and videos from the GoPros too - same day!

Bottom Line: dive with Oahu Diving!

Date of experience: March 2019

"Bottom Line : dive with Oahu Diving." That just summed it up wonderfully. Thank you again Xaviera.