Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Best dive ever! Professional, fun, and memories to last a lifetime.

We have been diving all over the world (including a dozen dives in Hawaii) and found the best... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
GlennC1735
San Francisco, California
Best Experience Possible! (Thanks to our guide Eric)

This dive was incredible for lots of reasons, but what made the whole dive come together was the... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Jack C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
Oahu Shark Dive
1,628 Reviews
from $89.00
from $94.00
from $127.82
from $107.62
3,074 results
All reviews octopus sea turtles free pictures hand signals great pictures great dive explained everything awesome experience certified diver took pictures ocean floor small group dive master erik instructions photos crew
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Three divers, one completing PADI Advanced. We chose this outfit as they had great reviews already and a high dive master to pupil ratio. This was true. My son had one to one instructor to himself and the others a one to two ratio. It felt very safe. The instructors and captain were all great. A special shout out to Captain Randy who is a super interesting guy and dive master Luke who was great with my seventeen year old son and saw him safely through his advanced qualification.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

From the customer service to the teaching to the overall environment, everything about this trip was perfect! Highly recommend whether you are going with family, a significant other, or even riding solo! Tons of fun!

Reviewed August 29, 2016

I had never dived before and always wanted to give it a try. Didn't want to go through Padi courses etc and dive in the dirty, murky UK waters to find out if I'd like it (or not). Oahu offers the inexperienced divers an opportunity to sample diving in Oahu's warm and beautiful waters. Led by our instructor Erik, my teenage daughter and son plus myself were soon diving to 15m and experiencing a new world as we were peacefully gliding alongside sea turtles and exotic fish. Would definitely come and do it again.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank FernandoChristensen
Reviewed August 28, 2016

We had an unforgettable experience with Erik and his crew at Oahu Diving. We three were all beginners, and despite some minor initial (unvoiced) anxiety on my part, I found I was able to adjust quickly underwater. Erik made sure to fully debrief us of all we needed to know for all situations. And underwater... what can I say. It was awesome. Erik takes fantastic underwater pictures that make for unbeatable vacation photos you can show off. You are in great hands. Do not hesitate to make Oahu Diving your first diving experience!

Reviewed August 27, 2016

Myself and 3 friends, all 25, booked the first time diver programme with oahu diving, just the day before we attended. Erik gave us plenty of information on what we needed beforehand and was helpful over both email and phone. He talked us through the basic skills needed during the boat journey to the dive location and made sure that we all understood and were safe to enter the water. When we dived he was very attentive to each of our individual needs and was always on hand to give us further pointers. He took us straight to the locations with the best marine life and it paid off; we saw many turtles and even 2 small sharks. The photos he took on the gopro were amazing and provided to us for free.
I would recommend this trip to everyone, at any level of diving experience.