“Fabulous Day on the Reef”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 28, 2009

Erik and Jeff gave us a simply fabulous day on the reef, laid back, yet professional. Well priced and a lot of fun. Two dives about 40 mins each cost us only $115US. I'll use these guys again and reccomend them to everyone.

There are newer reviews for Oahu Diving

Reviewed July 24, 2009

Had 2 great dives with Erik and Jeff! I am a certified diver and my son was on a intro dive, Erik and Jeff explained everything so he could understand it and made us both comfortable. We saw some huge turtles and the pics they emailed to us after the trip are worth the dive alone. I dive alot in Ca. but have to say these guys "do it right" they are knowledgible and very laid back and fun to hang out with, made the trip most enjoyable.
I will for sure use them again and highly recomend anyone who dives Oahu to give them a call.
Robb Jagielko

Reviewed July 24, 2009

It was my first time diving ever, and I chose to go with Oahu Diving, a decision I would not regret. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They explained everything to a tee and made extra sure that we understood everything and were able to do simple maneuvers underwater. Everything was provided for us, including drinks and pictures. All we had to do was show up, learn, and do the dive. I had so much fun! I definitely recommend Oahu Diving to anybody wanting to go for a dive in Hawaii.

Reviewed July 24, 2009

Second time diving with Erik and had a fantastic experience. Did a wreck dive and wall dive and both were great. Saw a few rays, eels, trumpet fish, shark, lots of turtles and fish of course! Nice small group and Erik and Jeff make you feel comfortable and safe, yet they are super laid back. Great for beginners and for more experiences divers. The price is reasonable for a 2 tank dive with all the gear, and the pictures Erik emailed are fabulous. Will dive with these guys every time I am in Hawaii, what an awesome way to spend an afternoon!!

Reviewed July 21, 2009

Thankfully my brother found these guys from these reviews, looking for Hawaii scuba places. Eric and Jeff were just so easy-going and fun, but of course also very knowledgeable and responsible. It was all relaxed, good fun. They made sure to find and point out hard to spot sea life and sent us great pictures afterwards. I've never been so well taken care of on a dive! Thanks, guys! Kathy--Istanbul