“Adventures in the Deep.”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 332 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
embarbar
“Adventures in the Deep.”
Reviewed January 20, 2009

Wow. What a quality diving experience. Our instructor Jeff was very interactive, helpful and I felt very safe with him. He caught a big Octupus, which was sooo stunning to see and hold! We saw three white tipped reef sharks, turtles, many kinds of eels, a plethora of fish and a bunch of dolphins. I plan to use this company to go diving frequently. Thanks guys!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
helweezy
“Great guys to dive with”
Reviewed January 19, 2009

Thanks Erik and Jeff, great dives and knew where the animals were! Great experience for my first wreck dive. Many instructors don't take photos of you themselves but Jeff took some really good ones. Definately keeping in contact with them and looking forward to finding some sweet dive spots with them.

Helsinki,Finland
“Great Diving and Friendly Staff”
Reviewed January 18, 2009

We had a two week vacation in Oahu and Maui and dived with several companies; of these we can truly recommend Oahu Diving.

With the other diving companies we had without exception diving groups of 8 plus divemaster and it was very nice to have a limited group of 2 divers plus divemaster.

Their service was professional and very friendly; we really felt that Oahu Diving put every effort to take care of us during our dives.

Finally, the diveboat (a 44" catamaran) was a very nice experience indeed.

Should we had more time in Hawaii before flying back to Finland we wold've definately spent more days diving with Oahu Diving.

santa monica, ca
“A class operation”
Reviewed January 18, 2009

I needed to be certified quickly for an upcoming project. After reviewing multiple sites and comments, I chose Oahu Diving based on their safety record and their accelerated 2 or 3 day courses. From the first call, everything was very friendly and professional. There was no hard sell and all communication was clear. The instruction was very organized, and they did not attempt to rush me. In fact, they made it very clear throughout the instruction process that a 2 day accelerated course would be made longer if they did not feel I was 100% on every task. Although I'm currently not in the best of shape, I did have up to junior life guard training as a child, so I believe my comfort level in the water allowed me to pass in the 2 days. I highly recommend everyone take their time and go for the 3 days if time permits. The instruction was very professional, but they also made sure to point out the beauty of the underwater world during the open water training. After all, why dive if you aren't having fun discovering a new world. In summary, I am positive I made the best choice in my selection, and that's not something I experience often in life. -sga

Auburn, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great diving guided tour in Oahu for beginners!”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

I had never dove before and was anxious. My dive instructor was very knowledgeable and experienced. In very little time I was in the water and all apprehension was gone. I had two dives and it was fantastic! We saw turtles, puffer fish, flute fish, small octopus, and all the colorful fish Hawaii has to offer. Definitely worth the value and trip! I would do it again in a heartbeat.