“Outstanding experience”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 29, 2014

my third dive with these guys, super friendly, super professional, patient, understanding, good for experienced or beginner. I'd recommend these guys to anyone (and have done multiple times), we saw sharks and turtles.

Even if you havent dived before they can take you out. Give them a call.

There are newer reviews for Oahu Diving

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I experienced our very first scuba dive ever with Oahu Diving and it was amazing! We got to swim with sea turtles and sharks and were even lucky enough to see a Monk seal! The whole team was very friendly and it was obvious their main priority was our safety. Erik made us feel very comfortable and safe. We had a great time and would definitely dive again!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

What a fantastic dive! My husband and I wanted our two kids, 10 and 13, to experience scuba for the first time on this vacation and boy are we glad we selected this company. Eric instructed them on all the basics and made sure they were comfortable with each skill before moving into open water. We then experienced two fun and successful dives and were fortunate enough to see sharks, an octopus, eel, many turtles, and fish of every color! Eric took tons of quality pics with his GoPro camera and sent them to my email that evening for absolutely NO EXTRA COST!! We went out with only a few other people (including a repeat customer all the way from Sidney) and there were two dive masters on board so we got plenty of attention. This crew is so committed to its customers as well as the wildlife in Oahu. I can't imagine choosing any other dive company. Thank you Oahu Diving!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was mine and my boyfriend's first visit to Hawaii and we were looking forward to going on our very first dive. We were very lucky to have stumbled onto Oahu Diving and had a very great experience. The instructor Eric was excellent and made us feel very welcome and calm and explained everything very thoroughly. I myself had a little bit of difficulty first going in but with Eric's help I made it down tothe bottom! We would both recommend Oahu diving to both first timers and experienced divers. Mahalo!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had the best time today on a dive trip run by Erik. The whole staff was so accommodating and really were interested in making sure that we all had the best dive. We saw so many turtles and got to hang out with them like they were family. We had a pod of dolphins follow our boat and saw amazing fish and sea life. I cannot recommend this highly enough because words can't describe the absolute fantastic time I had. Thank you so much Erik and I would consider yourself fortunate to do a dive with Erik!