“Great guide for all”

Oahu Diving
Ranked #2 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had a great time with my teenage boys diving with Erik.
I got certified a couple decades ago and my boys had never been. It was a great refresher for me and terrific first couple dives for my boys. Erik prepared us all so well and everything went very smoothly.
Oh - and let's not forget that we saw a huge variety of sea life:
Turtles, reef shark, eel, octopus, devil fish, scorpion fish, trumpet fish, and so much more.

Highly recommend Oahu Diving!

1  Thank Trent H
Write a ReviewReviews (2,296)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"marine life"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great and friendly crew! Made sure everyone had an amazing time! Highly recommended going diving with these guys!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

It's a fantastic experience. Something you will not miss if you are at Honolulu. I had a great time there.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great time diving in Oahu. Erik, who is our diving instructor, is an excellent professional scuba diver. He is friendly, informative, and patient! I recommend him to first time divers and/or beginners!

Tip: If you get sea sick easily, please take a pill before you get on the boat. It will be a VERY wavy ride...

See more reviews
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I made a trip out to Hawaii from Manchester, England. We thought it would be a cool experience to scuba dive. We had never been before and thought it would the perfect time to try. We searched online and "Oahu Diving" had top ratings and great reviews. What sealed the deal was the reasonable price $120pp for 2 dives which included pictures! Erik was quick to respond to my emails and a reservation was made for 27th May 2014. We arrived, got suited and straight on the boat. On our ride out to sea, Erik got our gear set up and explained how to use the equipment. We jumped in! Both of us had a minute or two of panick under that water, as we got use to breathing through the mouthpiece. But just like Erik said, if you hold out and push through the initial shock, you quickly adjust. We both absolutely loved it! We're planning on getting PADI certified now. We saw several turtles, a shark, a sting ray, two eels, and lots of colourful fish :) It was an amazing experience, and so great to have pictures to show friends & family back at home. I recommend Oahu Diving! Just go for it!