“Best trip had with Oahu!”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #2 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 19, 2014

It's a fantastic experience. Something you will not miss if you are at Honolulu. I had a great time there.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,296)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"marine life"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a great time diving in Oahu. Erik, who is our diving instructor, is an excellent professional scuba diver. He is friendly, informative, and patient! I recommend him to first time divers and/or beginners!

Tip: If you get sea sick easily, please take a pill before you get on the boat. It will be a VERY wavy ride...

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I made a trip out to Hawaii from Manchester, England. We thought it would be a cool experience to scuba dive. We had never been before and thought it would the perfect time to try. We searched online and "Oahu Diving" had top ratings and great reviews. What sealed the deal was the reasonable price $120pp for 2 dives which included pictures! Erik was quick to respond to my emails and a reservation was made for 27th May 2014. We arrived, got suited and straight on the boat. On our ride out to sea, Erik got our gear set up and explained how to use the equipment. We jumped in! Both of us had a minute or two of panick under that water, as we got use to breathing through the mouthpiece. But just like Erik said, if you hold out and push through the initial shock, you quickly adjust. We both absolutely loved it! We're planning on getting PADI certified now. We saw several turtles, a shark, a sting ray, two eels, and lots of colourful fish :) It was an amazing experience, and so great to have pictures to show friends & family back at home. I recommend Oahu Diving! Just go for it!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had a wonderful time diving with Erik. He really maximized our time in the water and was very efficient in terms of getting us out there and explaining everything. I'm not certified and it was my second time diving, and I felt very comfortable with Erik. The first dive we followed the anchor down to the bottom and got to see lots of turtles and fish (stayed down for about 30min). The second dive was along the cliffs and we got to see more turtles, many beautiful fish, a reef shark, and a seal at a distance. Erik checked on us the entire time and took lots of pictures! after the dive, he immediately uploaded all the pictures for us! It was so fun and surreal swim with with turtles. For $120, it's definitely money well spent. Thank you Erik for a wonderful time!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I am a certified diver, but took 2 of my 1st time diver kids along with me, based my selection upon favorable reviews here in TripAdvisor.
Erik & Dominic were 1st rate in their attention to detail and interest in each diver. The logistics were simple, and the price was a great value. 2 Dives and photos for $120/each. They took a large amount of great quality pictures, and promptly emailed the photos to us within hours of completion of the dives. Would definitely recommend them to all, and would gladly dive with them again.
Thank-you Oahu Diving !!!