“BEGINNER DIVING”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 336 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Best experience ever. I would recommend this diving place to anyone. If you want the best for your money then go with. OAHU DIVING. I got to touch an octopus, reef shark and sea turtle all in my first dive ever. Eric is the man.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Write a ReviewReviews (2,049)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Loved my scuba diving trip. Eric was super attentive and careful.. It was my first time and I got scared and couldn't dive the first time. He made me feel extremely comfortable in our second dive and gave me personal attention.. If you are looking for someone reliable for your first dive, Eric is your man !

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Well Eric is really professional and at the same time he gives you personalized experience.. he is very attentive and i really liked the way he made me ready for the first jump.. to tell you the truth i am not the person who likes water :P but boy what a experience it was.. simply great!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

From the second you arrive, you know this is going to be a friendly crew and a truly enthusiastic guide. I have been diving before and Oahu diving was by far the best. Professional, courteous, and fun! I recommend them for anyone who wants to dive in Oahu. Best of all, was the free, Hi Definition, underwater pictures! I didn't have to worry about taking my own.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was one of the best experiences of our lives. This was our first time diving and loved it. The whole entire crew was top notch and made us feeling very relaxed and comfortable. We really liked that they took us out in smaller groups so it was more intimate and felt extremely safe. The pictures we got back are 100% better then I ever thought they would be. They really captured the whole moment and everything we got to see. Next time I'm in Oahu I will do this again.

1  Thank Argena W