“Back in the water - Thanks Eric” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 316 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sacramento, California
“Back in the water - Thanks Eric”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2008

Thanks a lot to Eric for the great (as usual) dives. The boys had a great time. The octopus he found really made David's day and Jay had really been looking forward to his first wreck dive. Thanks Eric for the extra effort to making Jay's dream a very memorable reality. They're still telling anyone who will listen about their dives. All the pictures he took for us were great.

I've been diving with Eric for years and he's always the first call I make when I get to Oahu. His humorous, easy going manner conceals an ever present concern for safety of the people who trust him to guide them through their diving experience while in Hawaii. That's one of the reasons that I've trusted him with my boys since they were 10 years old. I know he'll make sure our dives are not only safe but the most fun they can be.

Thanks Eric. Glad you finally got your web site (oahudiving.com) up and running.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Beverly Hills
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oahu scuba diving in Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2008

Bravo to Eric and his crew. We I took our openwater course with Oahu Diving last month. The class took 3 days and level of care was outstanding. Relaxing pace, fun and we even took our final exam under a palm tree ! Mahalo Eric and Jeff, see you all next you !

1 Thank SurfnSea