“Amazing”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 334 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The staff was great, professional, friendly, patient...put me at ease...free pix were fantastic, better than I could have taken...great experience all around, highly recommend.

1  Thank Susan B
There are newer reviews for Oahu Diving

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was out scuba diving the second of February. It was so much fun and a great adventure! We saw big sea turtles, very pretty fish and mini shark :-) the staff is so sweet and very entertaining. They told a lot of funny jokes. I would differently recommit this to all my friend and family :-)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My school organized a scuba diving trip with Oahu Diving. As a beginner I was nervous to go but the guides, Eric, Adam and the captain Yoshi made me feel sure and ready to go. Their customer service was almost too good to be true. They were relaxing and understanding but also very firmly getting us into the water. If you want an unforgettable experience with professional guides, I warmly recommend Oahu Diving. The trip was not amazing only because we saw sea turtles and reefsharks (among all the other fishes) but also because we had so much fun with the friendly and humorous guides. I think I will go there again!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is a must for all first time vistors to Waikiki. I HIGHLY recommend Oahu Diving as the choice if you plan on scuba diving. Erik, Adam and Capt Yoshi are awesome tour guides. Not only are they friendly and helpful, they are also very funny, which makes this tour even more fun and entertaining to be on. My girlfriend and I were vacationing in HI and we wanted to try something fun and adventurous so we decided to try scuba diving for our first time. Since there are so many other scuba tours out there, we didnt know which one to choose from at first, but after reading many excellent reviews about Oahu Diving, we decided to give them a try and man are we glad we chose them. Not only did our tour guides took us to 2 excellent dive sites where there were full of sea animals ranging from sea urchins, eels, lots of colorful fishes, tiger sharks and SEA TURTLES (YES, you get to swim with sea turtles!!!), they also took many great under water photos as well, which was a huge plus for us. This was definitely a trip to remember. If you are ever vacationing in HI and wanted something fun to do, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Oahu Diving.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was recommended by one of my friends to choose oahu diving. The result turned to be very satisfactory! Eric (Our guide for the day) is extremely helpful, especially for me, who is not good at swimming. The dive is great and we see five turtles, and thousand of fish! At last, we got plenty of clear pictures! They are all amazing! I would definitely recommend it to others!