“Scuba Dreams Come True with Oahu Diving!”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 327 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Mountain View, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Scuba Dreams Come True with Oahu Diving!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I highly reccomend the beginers dive with Oahu Diving. They are very resonably priced and relaxed, yet professional. Our diving guide / instructor fully prepared us in minimal time and maximized the time that we spent underwater. I was hoping to see a turtle, and boy, did that dream come to fruition. We saw several turtles up close and many, many fish. I really liked how our guide brought a camera and took many photos of us on our adventure. It was the best activity of our trip and I would reccomend this company to anyone!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jenny M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
suffolk
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“BEST THING YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR WET SUIT ON”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

went solo on this trip however two couples from the US and Japan were also on the dive trip Eric put us all at ease and explained everything before suiting up we had two wonderful dives and saw many many fish and marine life Just the best experience you can have Highly Recomended

3 Thank greeny1083
San Diego, California, United States
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“unforgettable memory in blue Hawaii”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the most amazing experience in Oahu! I went with my husband. I tried diving once long ago, but remembered very few details. My husband has never dived before. Since neither of us are good at swimming, we were very nervous. The Oahu diving team gave us a special memory! Per his request, I will not mention the instructor's name, but he's very experienced diver and make sure we felt comfortable all the time. He explained how to use the gear in detail and stayed closely with us in the water. He guided us to see the fish, swim with turtle, and even play with a octopus, lol... More than that, he took many gorgeous photos for us. He uploaded the high resolution photo without any extra charge. My husband and I sincerely appreciate their excellent service and would strongly recommend it to every tourist visits Oahu.

3 Thank qshmilu
Arlington, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Forget the rest. They are the BEST”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Eric and Capt. Jon....... Thank you very very much for making my first trip to Hawaii my best trip. I went to Hawaii on Military Duty thinking I might not have a great time. Boy...was I ever wrong. The whole time there was great. Its got better when we went diving. Eric and Jon not only showed my friends and myself a great time. they made the whole trip to Hawaii that much better. I will be back and this time I'm planning on diving. every other day with them and only them. see you soon. take care and peace.

Visited November 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing first experience!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my first time diving, ever! I went with my boyfriend who has been diving many times so I knew a little bit of what to expect but was still very nervous. The Oahu Diving team made me feel VERY comfortable and not afraid at all! I am so happy that I chose Oahu Diving to take me on my first two dives - I highly recommend this group for experienced or non-experienced divers. The team knew exactly where to point out cool fish and I got to see a few giant sea turtles! Not once did I feel uncomfortable, nervous, or anxious underwater. This trip made me want to get my dive certification! Thanks, Oahu Diving! Aloha!

2 Thank Sami S