“Amazing first experience!”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 1, 2012

This was my first time diving, ever! I went with my boyfriend who has been diving many times so I knew a little bit of what to expect but was still very nervous. The Oahu Diving team made me feel VERY comfortable and not afraid at all! I am so happy that I chose Oahu Diving to take me on my first two dives - I highly recommend this group for experienced or non-experienced divers. The team knew exactly where to point out cool fish and I got to see a few giant sea turtles! Not once did I feel uncomfortable, nervous, or anxious underwater. This trip made me want to get my dive certification! Thanks, Oahu Diving! Aloha!

2  Thank Sami S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,224)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"marine life"
in 67 reviews

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Thanks to Eric, our most competent tour guide, my first time ever diving experience was an amazing trip and adventure. Just a small group of 3 everyone felt extremely safe and taken care of. Tour guide Eric made all of the first steps surprisingly easy, was taking underwater pictures (you'll get them for free!) found turtles, all kinds of fish and even an octopus, was checking air pressure... Anything you can think of to make you feel as comfortable as possible. I wanna go again!

2  Thank O G
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Before I begin, you should know that i don't know how to swim, incredibly out of shape, and am extremely terrified of the deep ocean and sharks! But what the hell, I decided I would try diving anyways...what better place than Hawaii. If you feel the same way you have to go with Oahu Diving! The instructor is extremely friendly and encouraging and you can really tell that he wants everyone diving with him to have a great time. He goes out of his way to search for turtles, and eels, and interesting fishes so that everyone can enjoy their dive. He even takes a lot of great photos of you with the sea life and e-mails them to you right after the dive. Although i have not much to compare it to, i have to say that i am very happy i chose Oahu Diving for my first experience.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Aloha, this was my first time diving as was for 4 of the 5 people on this dive. We were all a little bit nervous about this SCUBA thing but we all signed up and no one put a gun to our heads. The Diving Instructor was very easy going and relaxed but don't let that make you think he didn't know what he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and patient with us newbies. He must do this a million times but was enthusiastic about showing us how to use the equipment and and explained all the safety measures we would need while being submerged. All that being said, it was time to jump into the water. I think all us newbies had panic attacks upon entry but our instructor got us all focused and ready for the deep dive. Once at the bottom, it was a great experience never to be forgotten. And to help you never forget, they take pictures for you and I got them within a day or so. If this is your first dive, you should come here because they are awesome!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 14, 2012

The instructor had an amazing energy that was, not only reassuring about our safety, but also humorous and enjoyable. He was very informative and respectful of the sport while confident and relaxed. He made sure to personalize our experience in a sincere and genuine manner. All of this is important for someone like me who is trying the sport out for the first time and is bit nervous. With his ways, I was able to relax and really appreciate the euphoria of the entire experience!