“My Scuba adventure was one of the highlights of my Hawaii trip...I got to see a shark, an eel, an octopus, and the most colorful”

Manini Dive Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Max and Marlene are both great - very nice people and very laid back! Max gave the pre- dive refresher and I then spent the majority of my dive with Marlene. I got my diving certfication many years ago and my skills were extremely rusty. I was very nervous but Marlene made me comfortable with her calm nature and expert diving skills! And it was easy to communicate with her even when we were underwater. Having Marlene as my dive buddy made all the difference in the world and I can't wait to do my next dive with Max and Marlene. Dive Manini!

There are newer reviews for Manini Dive Company

Reviewed August 15, 2011

I chose to dive with Max from Manini Dive Company based on his great reviews on TripAdvisor and that he only takes a few divers at a time. Being a relatively green diver this was important to me.

Max picked me up from where I was staying and we went straight to the boat. Everything was ready for me and I didn't need to do a thing. Turned out that I was his only client for the morning dives which was great! Once on board, Max explained the two dives and seemed even more excited than me. You can tell that he really has a passion for the sport which made me more excited.

Our first dive was on a wreck and I saw no less than 4 sea turtles! I had some trouble getting my breath and Max was so patient and helped me get my breathing back under control so we could finish the dive.

The second dive was along the pipe and there was lots of coral and tropical fish.

One of the best parts of the dive was that Max brought his camera along and took some great shots for me, which he emailed me a couple of weeks later.

If you want an expert dive master with great enthusiasm and professionalism, book your dive with Max! I know I will when I am back in Hawaii!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I can say these guys have a great Aloha spirit and like to make people happy,if you want a good time with great spirited people make them part of your trip or part of your day if your local see you in the water and dive safe.
From Carlos D.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We recommend Max and Manini Dive Company for all your scuba requirements, He is just great for intro dives, training dives, PADI exams or just recreational dives for certified divers. He will go out of his way to suit your needs, as he did several times to take us to Sharks cove and do the elevator dive. He will give beginners confidence and and train you for your PADI if you want. He'll watch your back on deep dives and wrecks, always making sure we have a safe dive. Go with Max.

6  Thank mike f
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Scuba diving in Hawaii was at the top of our "to do" list. After looking on this website I called up Max for the dive. Booking was easy.

Max picked us up from the hotel, everything was provided and set up for us. I find it hard to sit back and not help out but Max insisted I was on vacation and to just relax and enjoy. We had two beautiful dives, one on a double wreck, the other on a reef. I took my camera and got some awesome photos to remember the day, and max also was able to provide some incredible shots he took. Probably the high lights were the two giant turtles we saw, as well as playing with an octopus. Made for some great photos.

Anyway, would definitely dive again with max and recommend him highly. No mess, no fuss, great diving on your trip.

2  Thank Nathan_and_Bailey