“Great Experience, Awesome Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hummer Tours Hawaii

Hummer Tours Hawaii
Ranked #151 of 316 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: Hummer LOST, Movie and TV Show Tours conducted on the island of Oahu, Hawaii, USA. Specialize in small group and private tours. Minimum number to reserve a tour is 2 and maximum capacity is 6. Specialized tours and multiple Hummers available for larger groups.
Osaka, Japan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Experience, Awesome Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

We made our trip to Hawaii on October 2010 and no doubts this 5 hours Lost Tour was the best part of our trip. We visited awesome places and sights with a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
I recommend this tour for anyone who visit Hawaii and fans of Lost.

Visited October 2011

Surprise, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best part of our trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

We were in Hawaii for our honeymoon and did the 5 hour Lost tour. It was by far our favorite thing that we did while we were there! Within a couple of minutes of being picked up from the hotel, we were already shown several Lost spots . Our guide (I cannot remember his name) was extremely friendly and knowledgeable about Lost, other movies/shows that are filmed there, and Hawaii. The part of the tour that was at Kualoa was our favorite! The views were absolutely unbelievable and would be enjoyable for anyone , even if you aren't a Lost fan. We absolutely recommend this tour!

Visited August 2011
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous trip of movie/tv locations with spectacular scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

We actually did the tour in Oct 2010 and had a terrific time. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly and we saw many awsome sights. I recommend this trip to anyone and especially those movie / TV buffs. The scenery was beautiful.

Visited October 2011
Renton, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Oahu 5 hr hummer off-road movie set tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

The 5 hour Hummer off road movie set tour is a must do when you stay at Waikiki. Not only was it fun, but insightful. The driver was better than great for a guide. He was very knowledgeable of the area. I would rate him a ten! With my wife and kids on the tour we were all happy with what we saw and how we were treated by the driver. Didn't mind tipping this guy. It was a great time. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited December 2011
Hamburg, NY USA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome tour... DO IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2009

I really wish I could delete the review I posted earlier, before the owner (Ed) got back to me and went out of his way to accommodate us.

Ed personally escorted us on the tour, and it was great. Particularly interesting to LOST fans, a subject Ed was very knowledgeable on. We saw more LOST film sites than I can mention, and Ed really helps bring the scenes to life with 8x10 photos of the scenes for you to compare and contrast against what you're looking at.

For several of the movies, he also has DVD movie footage that he will show of the various scenes shot on the Kualoa Ranch, which also put things easily into perspective.

We really enjoyed this tour, and want to say we highly recommend it for movie fans and those who can't get enough of LOST!

DO THIS TOUR!

Ed, if you read this, I apologize for my initial review after I was disappointed (before you called me back after I emailed you about being disappointed in not being able to go). I wish I could retract it, but TripAdvisor doesn't seem to have a way for me to do so.

1 Thank Preds1