Open today: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $40.00
from $92.00
from $49.50
9,958 results
All reviews arizona memorial pearl harbor audio tour uss bowfin free tickets boat ride humbling experience who lost their lives history buff men and women visitor center arrive early mighty mo visiting oahu movie attack war
Reviewed today

Spent the whole day here. There is so much to see and do. They have great guides and have a lot of information. I really enjoyed the pacific aviation museum.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

There is too much to say, and not enough time or space. I initially piecemealed my tours not knowing what I would have time for, but see as much of everything you can. The debt of gratitude we owe the greatest generation can never be repayed, but touring these sites, and seeing first hand what happened on... a single day, really just a couple of hours, should be a snap back to reality for any American. See the Mighty Mo (I did the below deck tour, a little more money, but wholly cow, what a look at the guts of the ship). The Arizona and exhibits at the center are a must, I did the self guided audio tour, I highly recommend it. As of this writing you can't get on the memorial, but there is a VR tour you can do, which was pretty cool. recommended as well. I wasn't going to do the Bowfin Sub tour and museum, but was glad I did. The Pacific Air Museum was awesome. I did the Mo and Pacific Air on a separate day, that was about 5 hours
The AZ and Bowfin was about 6 hours. But I am a bit of a history buff, so I spent time at all the exhibits, lots of reading and looking. To do all four in one day would have been impossible for me, but if you are looking for the overview and skimming on the reading you can do it in a day, albeit a long day.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Definately one not to miss when on Oahu. Make your own way out to Pearl harbor nice and early to avoid even longer queues, once you're there take your time and try and get to everything on the audio tour. The bowfin sub is worth a look while you are there.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Poignant and respectful - the Arizona monument, Missouri and submarine are all impressive. We would recommend getting the audio tour (which is pretty much a giveaway of you get the ticket for all sights). The aviation museum is ok if you are an aviation buff but if you want to save some time (and a small amount of money) that is the one we all agreed we could have spent less time at. IMHO if you go to Honolulu and not go to Pearl Harbor, you miss something important and special.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Took my father-in-law here as he was in the navy and he loved all of the information. As of November 15, 2018 the Arizona memorial is still closed for repairs. They still show you the movie and take you out to the memorial on a boat, you just can't disembark on the memorial. The national park volunteer does a great job of explaining it. This part is free, you just have to get a timed ticket from the main ticket window. There are a lot of other exhibits to see that are free. You can also pay to see the submarine museum, tour the Bowfin submarine, and the air museum. There are food vendors and gifts shops as well. My father-in-law will remember this day forever!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Excellent guided tour of the submarine and the boat ride out to the Arizona memorial. Since the memorial was undergoing maintenance, we stayed on the boat while the tour guide gave the tour. We were given earphones and a sound device to hand around our necks for the submarine tour. The were points on the submarine with a number that you entered into the device to hear a prerecorded explanation of the relevant site or area of the submarine.

Be aware though that they will not allow bags larger than a purse and charge $5 for baggage storage. Also, there is very limited food choices and pricey at $7 each.

The souvenir shops are well stocked with many items and memorabilia and these were also a highlight for me.

Very friendly staff and plenty rest areas for those long walks in the compound.

A very good experience and one I will never forget.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Really didn't have teenagers but for some reason didn't give me the option for just family. Anyway, it was an experience you are not likely to forget. Very sobering to see the memorial and knowing that men are still down there. The whole tour was something you have to experience to understand the feelings it brings up. Lots of deep thoughts.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Lots of things to see and do. You need to allocated a good day to the visit to do it justice. Food outlets were not too great but the exhibits were excellent

Reviewed 4 days ago

I loved visiting Pearl Harbor. The history and feeling you have while there is amazing. To walk where it all happened is a feeling like no other. Be sure to come here while in Oahu if you don't do anything else while here!!

Reviewed 5 days ago

Touring the Valor in the Pacific was an important day for me. Trying to imagine all the military who served there, died there, and those who lived through the horror made it a somber experience. I learned a lot about what the attack was all about. Saddened that many of the causes still exist today. Thank God for our military. God Bless America.