“Beautiful Memorial”

Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation
Ranked #1 of 333 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A 184-foot memorial honoring the 2,388 Americans who died during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is a must see of any American. It takes your breath away. It was great to see the history and surprised me that the Japanese recorded the entire attack. This is well put together and well organized with the timed trips. I learned a lot!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

It took very little time to get tickets and to go to the memorial. It is a memorable experience. I may have expected more than I should have, but it was a nice time.
We liked the museum information as it helped us understand a lot about what happened during the war.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Did not have enough time to explore this ship need several hours to this justice. Got a little lost trying to find our way out of the ship.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We thought this was something that we might pass on but we went and we are so glad we did. Go in the early afternoon if at all possible to avoid the morning tour busses. Book online to secure a time and tour and bring water. When we entered there were 2 WWII vets outside the bookstore, that really hit me hard. The movie was good but the Arizona Memorial was humbling, beautiful and haunting. The NPS rangers and members of the US Navy were readily available to answer questions, it was amazing. Everyone should go and pay your respects, learn about this event in our history and thank God for the people who have died for our country, who have fought for our freedoms, who have served our nation and and those who protect us while we sleep.

2  Thank marymaryloveshawaii
Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you are in Honolulu this is one of the places that you will remember for long time. I felt very humble about the sacrifice by many men left for the future generations. My kids (5 and 7) enjoyed talking to a vet who was there. I would not call it a touristic place but an education in history for visitors.

Been to USS Arizona Memorial? Share your experiences!