“day in pearl harbor”

Family-Friendly Pearl Harbor Tour with Private Transportation
Ranked #1 of 333 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A 184-foot memorial honoring the 2,388 Americans who died during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Reviewed May 13, 2012

movie was excellent great information of the history of the day of the attack

Write a ReviewReviews (21,877)

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Very historical great explaination onf the events of that day.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

What I liked was the respect, dignity and honour that is shown to the crew lost on the Arizona and the film shown in the theatre before travelling on the barge is incredible, footage of the actual attack is frightenly amazing.
What I didn't like was the ticketing system used. We booked a tour (through a major tourism group) and had to be on the bus by 7.30am and we arrived at the Vistor's Centre only to be told that we had been allocated a 12noon visit time, so we then had to drive round down town Honolulu to fill in time!!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

The entire visitor center , museums, and the memorial itself are all well done. I also bought the audio tour, which enhanced the whole experience. The audio tour added some extras that you don't get otherwise. From getting the tickets to the boat ride to and from the memorial was organized and well done. Spend some time and walk around the park...it's well worth it. I did not go on the Bowfin or anywhere else, but I am sure I will go back and see that. The Arizona Memorial...we should never forget...

Reviewed May 12, 2012

You are supposed to reserve tickets online now, so we got there early in the day to get some walk-in tickets. If you can, go early in the day- the 8 am tour is the first one to the Memorial, so it's quiet at that time.

1  Thank d_p_richards

Been to USS Arizona Memorial? Share your experiences!