“Oh My It Happened Here”

Honolulu Double Decker Sightseeing Tour Including Pearl Harbor
Ranked #1 of 331 things to do in Honolulu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: A 184-foot memorial honoring the 2,388 Americans who died during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Reviewed February 22, 2012

I had to visit because my dad was in the military. The wait was about 1 hour when we arrived. Okay, but no alcohol served at this location.
The place can be busy, I guess. The visit to the memorial is good. They take you there by boat. Then you can walk around for a few minutes. Could have stayed longer.
Wife found it emotional. I found it interesting and educational.
Place only served Pepsi products. My wife is a Coke fan and I like my beer.

There are newer reviews for USS Arizona Memorial

Reviewed February 22, 2012

The visitor center is worth visiting, even if your on a budget. The tours to the Missouri, Arizona. Air Museum, and Bowfin cost money. You can pay individually or purchase a package to see everything which can be pricey for a large party.

We did not have a lot of time, and were on a budget, so we spent a few hours browsing the visitor center which has a number of outdoor exhibits, and a couple of indoor museums.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Wednesday ~ took the city bus there... walked to the Stadium and went to the Flea Market... then took the $5.00 shuttle back to the hotel

Reviewed February 22, 2012

great morning excusion and a great place for a history lesson

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Emotional and educational. A must to see and remember.

Been to USS Arizona Memorial? Share your experiences!