“Great casual place”
Review of Fete

Fete
Reserve with OpenTable
Fete is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 2,552 Restaurants in Honolulu
Description: New American, Farm to Table restaurant featuring many of Oahu's farms in the Heart of Chinatown. Craft cocktail program with a wine list leaning towards the boutique and Natural Wine movement!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was great and locally produced, the service friendly and knowledgeable albeit slightly slow. cheap but wort Recommended!

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This is a trendy little place around the corner from The Hawaii Theater on the edge of Chinatown. Modern and clean with one too many tables in the front dining area which makes the place crowded when it's full kn a Saturday night with very little maneuvering space. An annoyance and distraction. The wait staff was very nice and knowledgable of their menu. The biggest drawback was the price which would prompt us to go to one of the better full service restaurants for the same thing. We will not frequent this place as nothing stood out

Reviewed April 23, 2018

The food was good but not worth the price. I had the Ahi appetizer $18 and asked for some bread with it. The dish was tasty, but very small and I was charged for 4 tiny triangles of toasted bread...$2.
The wine was delicious and not over priced.
I might try Fete again ... if I feel like I can indulge myself.

Reviewed April 14, 2018

From the start service was impeccable. Our server was super knowledgeable and very friendly. The atmosphere is very relaxing with great music. I was in a party of 4 and my husband wanted one of their pasta dishes. He has his heart set on it. Shortly after ordering, the manager came out with the bad news that they were out for the night. My husband agreed to share my chicken dish as nothing else really stuck out to him. When everyone's food came out, they brought my husband a complimentary pasta dish modified with what they had because they did not want him to not have food. That's awesome customer service. I could tell they cared about our experience. Aside from the customer service, which I would come back for alone, the food was AWESOME! The fish of the day was fresh, their fried chicken and collards hit the spot and their fresh sorbets were really great for dessert! 100% on my list to return the next time I am in Honolulu!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Love this great little restaurant located in Chinatown Honolulu. Excellent service with an innovative and interesting menu.

The cocktails are fabulous and I highly recommend the Spicy Kitty which comes served in a Lucky Cat vessel with a bit of chili powder on one of the ears. Delicious! My friend had cocktail envy and had to order one herself.

The bacalao fritters are light and beautifully made so an absolute must.

Another favourite was the home made rocky road ice-cream - we had a small scoop each and I must say this was probably the very best chocolate ice-cream I've ever eaten. The food is mid range in price and quite innovative. The menu is eclectic but manages to give a lovely fusion of flavours.

Well done Fete - I shall be back!