“Pizza Is Too Salty And Over Priced”

Boat House Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Clarkdale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Boat House Bar & Grill is owned and operated by Scott & Allyson Buckley. We have many years experience in the food and hospitality industries. The restaurant opened in March 2008. Business has continually grown and we receive a lot of repeat customers. We are Clarkdale residents and look forward to seeing our friends and neighbors as they dine with us. We are open seven days a week from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Our menu is diverse, and we feature lunch and dinner items. There are daily specials, and dinner entrees feature steak, chicken, and fish, with prices ranging from about $13 to $18. Burgers and hot sandwiches range from about $8 - $10. We also have fresh housemade pizza and feature a range of appetizers and desserts! You can dine in our restaurant, get your food "to-go", or enjoy it next door at the 10-12 Lounge-we'll deliver it to you there while you enjoy their music or a drink. We're a great stop for a meal after taking a Verde Canyon Railroad or Clarkdale Kayak Co. trip! We're also great before or after a "Concert in the Park" during the summer.
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We got there before closing so maybe that's why it was so empty. It looks like a large place but it did look pretty creepy, They were starting to shut off the lights as we were eating. The Pizza was well made but it was too salty...even after I picked off everything. We got the medditeranean pizza. My Fiance scarfed the whole thing but it was just way too salty for me. Maybe I just got unlucky and the picked the wrong pizza...I'm sure one of their many selections of Pizza taste better. I just don't think that Pizza was worth the 20 bucks that i paid when it wasn't even good.

Also...we kind of had trouble finding the place since they don't have a light up sign with the name on the place. The only light up sign they have says "good Food" , They just have a small sticker on the window that had their name.

The waitress wasn't even friendly...it was the end of the night so I'm sure she has a long day. The cook howeever was very friendly and offered to refill my drink.

1  Thank ladykennyg1

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hard not to like the place. Good portions at reasonable prices.

Proximity to the Town Square and other Clarkdale "downtown' establishments can make for a delightful small town evening.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

The variety is a nice treat for our locality in Clarkdale.
The pizza is incredable and there are many choices.

1  Thank ElayneClarkdale
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This place takes small town cafe, but does it one better. There are several different types of pizza to choose from (and fresh herbs growing in pots right outside the door). They have a number of different burgers. I had the beer battered burger, and it was so large I was unable to finish it. The menu also has a number of pasta selections, including bottomless dish pasta choices. My companion got battered cod, which was large and golden brown. The staff is friendly, and local art is part of the decor. This place is clean, and the entrance is both accessible and well lit. Business picks up around 6:30pm, but you can have a quiet time if you dine earlier. There is a bar with music next door. Main Street Cafe is about a mile from Verde Canyon Railroad depot, making it a nice spot for dinner after a ride on the train as well. Prices are reasonable, considering portion size.

2  Thank SkySwan
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We are so impressed! What an amazing gem in the middle of Clarkdale! We were hoping for kind of good and came out happy, full and wanting to come back and sample more! My husband had the bottomless pasta and was speechless about the size and how good it was!

1  Thank Michelle H