“I took a group of Seniors there on Monday.”

Newport Grand Casino
Ranked #68 of 120 things to do in Newport
Reviewed October 10, 2013

All my of my group loved it. we were treated very well, some got lucky and had a great time.Met some old friends there and they joined our group, will go back many times, people are already asking about our next trip.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

small casino with two levels. top is smoking. smaller than the first floor. parking lot empty. small café with limited food. no one coming around with beverages like other casinos. a good deal of slot machines. lots of choices. very roomy. very clean.

2  Thank Marcia S
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I actually won a few bucks, but it's not even close to Foxwoods or Mohegan for what the offer. The cafe closed early (like 10 pm) so if you were hungry, you're out of luck.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stopped in to toss a few bucks in the slots on the way back to CT from the Newport cliff walk. Wish i had kept driving. What a waste. This 'casino' looked like it was kind of 'shady'...very dim inside, not many people...and forget about seeing any employees. I also thought it was very odd that there was no food or drink except for vending machines. Save your money....this place isnt even worth a 5 min stop.

6  Thank lisa0208
Reviewed April 23, 2013

It was awful the place needs to be refurbished it was like stepping into the 1960. Not a great place no ventiliation. We were there for about one hour. Not great at all. Go to the one Twin Falls

5  Thank 08859