“Skip this place”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Skip this place”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We had dinner here on our final night in Newport only because we were tired and it was just down the block from our Best Western hotel.

They were short staffed in the kitchen and therefore kept people waiting to be seated for at least fifteen minutes, despite an abundance of empty tables. I really wanted to move on to find another place, but figured it would take as long to go somewhere else and wait, so we stayed. I should have gone with my original instinct.

The place did not seem clean and the staff were disorganized.

Food was bad. How do you mess up a burger and fries? My burger was charred, yuck. I should have gone to the Five Guys in the same shopping plaza, but we have that back home and I like to try new places when I travel.

I recommend avoiding this place.

• Visited September 2013

Stewartsville, New Jersey
“Ninety Nine ok”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in the Ninety Nine for a quick lunch upon arriving to check into the Best Western Mainstay. Thought I might get the Lobster sandwich. It was average at best. Food was average as my girlfriend had a salad. It is just like every other chain type restaurant with a little musty smell of beer and sticky tables. It was ok for a quick bite. Nothing special.

Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“As usual good meals and good deals”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The food was very good. I ended up taking leftovers and have had 3 meals from it. I asked for extra sauce for my Chicken Parmesan and a different bread. Both were provided without a problem.

Visited August 2013
Middletown, Rhode Island
“birthday meal”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

great service, delicious food, and decent prices. There was a good selection to pick from and made for a very nice birthday meal.

Visited March 2013
“When your Hungry”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a franchise and the food and service were good. It wouldn't be my first choice while visiting the area. However, I would chose it if shopping at the shopping center or for a quick night out. I t is affordable and casual.

Visited August 2012