Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Rhode Island Red Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rhode Island Red Food Tours
from $69.00
More Info
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide great tour walking food tour historical facts food samples great group rhode island mad hatter restaurant stops highly recommend this tour vanderbilt grace three hours newport history spend an afternoon history lesson great fun great afternoon
Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent a long weekend in Newport RI and decided to do the Rhode Island Red Food Tour because we enjoyed food tours in other cities and found them to be a great way to learn about the area and taste the local fare. Food tours really depend on the knowledge and personality of the guide and our guide Sara was great. We learned a great deal about the history of Newport enjoyed delicious samplings of food from several restaurants and shops. I can't recommend this food tour enough. Don't forget to ask Sara about where to find the "lady fun". Enjoy!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Need I say, Morgan was the best in every way, without her I don’t think it would have been this awesome, she was smart and kept us entertained the whole way, so you have to request Morgan to give you the tour, you will love it, did I say Morgan was great, if I didn’t, you should know she was the best. Oh and the food was awesome also, not much walking like it seems, because you would stop every now and then, must do for sure

2  Thank Traveler25572043309
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Saturday I went on the final tour of the season in Providence, with Jenny.
It was so much fun!! I'm a Rhode Island native and this tour introduced me to a bunch of restaurants downtown that I haven't had the chance to visit. It was a healthy mix of food, beverages, walking, and local trivia. At most of our stops the owners came out to talk to us about their businesses, including how they source local ingredients and some of the beers they have on top, and Jenny gave bite sized ( :D ) intros to each spot before we went in.

If you're around Providence next year you should definitely sign up, and hopefully you get Jenny!

1  Thank KT613
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time on the food tour with Sara! She was friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. We enjoyed learning all about Newport and even though we don’t live far in CT, we found ourselves with a whole new set of cool knowledge about Newport and its history. Food was awesome, and Sara rocks!!!

1  Thank Explore44599243023
Reviewed November 8, 2018

My wife and I took the tour with Morgan as our guide. Morgan was fun, sweet and very knowledgeable. She made the history come alive for me. The food was fantastic and diverse. Money and time very well spent. Great tour!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Kent S
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a conference and looking for some things to do during the down time. We were so glad we decided to go on the food tour. Sara, our guide, did a fabulous job and was so personal and informative. A friend and I went and we both really enjoyed it. It was a wet and cold rainy overcast day but that didn’t stop us from having fun and feeling cozy and happy when we got to the destinations. The varieties of choices were good and all of the food offered was tasty. Sara really helped make the tour outstanding by filling in with interesting facts and history of the area. Great job!