“Superb!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Banisters Wharf & America's Cup Ave
Transit: Bowen's Wharf
Description: Our menu of snacks, small and large plates changes daily, capturing the best seasonal ingredients. Enjoy scenic views on historic Bannister's Wharf. Award winning cocktails and wine list.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the third year we have had dinner at Fluke and we found it to be the most delicious dinner yet!
The purple little gem salad with toasted red quinoa sprinkled on top was so very unusual and delicious. We had the spinach angel hair pasta with Jonah crab meat, smoked salmon, Guanciale, Meyer Lemon cream & Asparagus as well as the Lobster & George’s Bank Scallop Stuffie with spiced Aioli and basil. Both were fresh and prepared to perfection! Overall I must say that each and every morsel of our dinner was sublime!

Oh, and their Cosmos are delicious as well! Added to the excellent service of the wait staff I will say that our dining experience last night was totally enjoyable!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I ordered the Lobster Bisque and a drink and I didn't complain but something seemed wrong. I didn't eat it decided to write a poor review so the cook knows to stop whatever he or she is doing. Thanks used to like the Fluke but something seems different sorry.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

The best thing about our meal was the service which was exceptional from beginning to end. There was a problem with our reservation which was quickly fixed; our waitress was informative and helpful; many other staff were attentive and excellent. This is the kind of restaurant that tries hard to be innovative/nouveau and doesn't always succeed - small portions, not that tasty.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 11, 2019

I hate the Fluke really is one of the worst places in Newport. Food sucks place is a rip off the last time I had fish there is smelled rancid and when I told them they were shocked like it was my fault. So I never went back. I'm sure the place is even worse now should be out of business. A joke.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank TommyGuns4
Reviewed June 6, 2019

I dined here with my family, and had an amazing experience! The menu was so creative and every food item was delicious! Chef Eddie is a culinary genius, and every dish I ate was memorable! The location and service is stellar, and I can't wait to go back!!

Highly recommended :)

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Fluke Newport? Share your experiences!