“Very good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Weymouth, MA
“Very good”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I went with my husband and 11 year old son. My son had the chicken fingers and fries and he thought the fries were out of this world! My husband had shrimp scampi he said it was very good but a small portion. He ended up helping my son finish his meal. I had the chicken parmesean and it was great. We had a great table. The wall/doors open up to the street and we had a table there. Great for people watching and there was a nice breeze! The waitress was very nice. We would go here again.

“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The Lobster pizza was awful, worst pizza I've ever tasted. Tuna blackened was fine.

Don't waste your money!

“wonderful meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had a wonderful meal here, we started with calamari which was good but I preferred the calamari at Diego's. My husband ordered the coconut shrimp which was very good. For dinner he had the cajun alfredo with chicken and I had the creamy pestp pasta, also with chicken. We will definitely go back. The only improvement might be to serve some bread with dinner.

“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a really great place. We had an awesome waiter and the food was delicious! The tuna steak (ordered blacked) was the BEST we've had. The veggie burger was out of this world as well. It's a nice atmosphere as the front of the restaurant was opened with the breeze coming through.

Westfield, New Jersey
“The chowda, oh yummy!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've eaten here twice. The clam chowder is one of the best I've ever had!!!! The service is good, and it has a nice atmosphere. I've also ordered the fish and chips. While nothing will ever beat Argyle's Fish and Chips in Kearny, NJ, these weren't that bad, but they could have been cooked a little longer. They were not under cooked, I just like a crisp batter on fish and chips. Definitely try the chowder if you go here.

• Visited September 2011