“Wonderful, wonderful experience”

Sailing Excursions Adirondack II
More attraction details
Owner description: Our spacious 80' pilot schooner can take as many as 57 guests sailing on Narragansett Bay. During the summer months we go out 5 times daily, starting at 11 AM, for 1.5 hour sails. Our boat is Coast Guard certified and equipped with 2 rest rooms. Sit back, relax and enjoy the quiet beauty of the coastal scenery while the wind fills the sails.
Nottingham, NH
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful, wonderful experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

My husband, two teenage boys and myself went on the Schooner Adirondack II - Dark and Stormy cruise of Newport Harbor last Saturday, June 26,2010. It was fabulous. The captain and his entire crew were very kind, knowledgeable of the area and accomodating. They made sure everyone had a drink of choice, water, soda, beer, wine or dark & stormy. They gave everyone blankets when it got a little chilly and entertained us with stories of the sites of Newport Harbor as well as the Schooner. The boat was beautiful and comfortable, all sails raised was breathtaking and everyone was able to relax and enjoy their time on the water. I highly recommend if you are in Newport.

3 Thank mombradley

Cedaredge, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Most Amazing Trip Ever”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Our family took a sunset sail with the Adirondack II ,out of Key West Florida, and it could be the most fun I've ever had in my whole life. It was a little windy that evening so we went out into the waves and I had a permanent smile on my face for hours afterwards. It started with $1 drinks, shrimp and a cheese platter.
We had several ships to choose from and thank goodness we picked these guys. We blasted past all the others as the cameras flashed on us. I hope to ride again someday.
If you miss out on this, you made a huge mistake.
20,000,000 thumbs up!!!!!! Love, The Eckhart Family, Cedaredge, Colorado

3 Thank KimberleeDFE
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Sunset Cruise on Adirondack II”
Reviewed May 17, 2010

We had a great time on the Adirondack II just a few days ago. The water was a little rough, but the sunset was amazing, the crew was very friendly and attentive. We brought our own dinner and had the drinks served aboard the boat. I would definitely recommend this tour, the pictures were amazing!

3 Thank Bobby186338
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Chartered the Adirondack 2 out of...”
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Chartered the Adirondack 2 out of Schooner Warf in Key West and had a great time. The boat was clean and flawless and the entertaining crew provided great service. And for $35 a person it was a great deal, along with the $1 drinks. Would recommend it to anyone and look forward to our next trip.

3 Thank Whitd4
Boston, MA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Sail on this boat!”
Reviewed April 25, 2010

I've been coming down to Key West every few years for the last 20 years - and have gone sailing each time. I've got to say this is the best boat, the fastest boat and the nicest crew we've had. They like to SAIL (unlike some boats that spend most of their time with the sails furled and under power). The boat moves with even modest air (it was less than 10 knots breeze when we went) and is fun. We did the sunset cruise, but if you're down during the Conch Republic Festival, think about going out with them on the Wrecker's Reef race.
In the summer they sail out of Newport and (since we're from Boston), we'll be going there for a trip.

2 Thank GSL53