“BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!!”

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Original, creative recipes. Friendly, calm, polite service. Wonderful atmosphere. Great food. I never had FERNS before - even as a vegetarian! Loved it. Great prices too.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ChristineDC2014

r.i.
“Loved it !”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Really enjoyed the Rhumbline. The food was great and the service was superb. Everything from appetizers to desert, was just delicious! The piano player was also a great touch. Enjoyed every minute of my dinner there. Will diffidently be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank happytravlerR_i_
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“Last to leave has never been so much fun!”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I had dinner with my sister and her husband on a Friday night. We were visiting from Florida over Easter weekend. They live around the corner from the restaurant and had visited before. The waitress Amy remembered them from their last visit and was as friendly this time as last. The martinis were amazing and after having a few we became quite the lively table. The staff took us in jest and even added to our fun. We each ordered something different and everything came out perfect and cooked to order. At the end of our meal, we were the last table to leave and Amy came over and told us a special guest was coming to visit. The owner's dog "Fluffy" came downstairs and we descended upon the big white fluff ball with plenty of love and belly rubs. We said our goodbyes to Amy and the staff and followed Fluffy outside to pet him again. We talked about the evening as we walked home and it is definitely THE place for lunch or dinner when visiting Newport.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Debbie D
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
“Wonderful Brunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I went to brunch on Sunday (3/30/14). We each ordered a bloody mary. The drinks were generous, spicy and tasty. They start you off with home made scones which were delicious. My wife ordered the roast beef hash with poached eggs which were done to perfection. The hash really is home made.
I ordered steak eggs benedict. The steak was good but the eggs benedict and potato were very good .
The service as outstanding.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank bobellen65
Middletown, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I went to the Rhumbline for Sunday Brunch with 4 friends to celebrate a birthday. The service was fantastic and the food was too! Three of us had different omelets and the 4th had eggs benedict. All 4 enjoyed our brunch. Bloody Mary's were perfect too!

• Visited March 2014