Belle View Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Newport Harbor Hotel & Marina(Newport)(Great Value!)
$212
The Attwater(Newport)(Great Value!)
$219
Hotels.com
$399
Hotel Viking(Newport)(Great Value!)
$204
  • Restaurant
Gurney's Newport Resort & Marina(Newport)(Great Value!)
$245
$450
$425
Wellington Resort(Newport)(Great Value!)
$225
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2009

The innkeepers, Lorna and her husband, have created a beautiful setting from which to begin each day of sightseeing in Newport. Lorna greeted us every morning and helped us plan our events for the day. We really enjoyed ourselves!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2009

This attractive B&B stands just a couple of blocks from the intersection of Bellevue Avenue and Memorial Blvd., in the heart of Newport. It is within walking distance of the harbor waterfront, Thames Street, many restaurants, the Cliff Walk, and Easton Beach. All of the Gilded Age mansions are no more than two miles away. And the International Tennis Hall of Fame--with its museum displays and grass courts available for play--is just across the street.

The Belle View Inn is charming, well decorated and appointed, and staffed by wonderfully hospitable owners in residence. They took every step to make our stay enjoyable, and offered a number of helpful suggestions about restaurants and other attractions in the area.

It is a great place to stay when visiting this great resort town.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Belleview Inn was comfortable, clean and close to all of Newports attractions. Lorna and Tony were wonderful host, giving us lovely accomodations in theri inn. Have been to two other inns in the area, and this one was the best.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We had a great stay at the Belle View Inn, the proprietors were extremely nice and accommodated us for a late night arrival the first night we were there. The room was very large and beautifully furnished, the entire house was in immaculate condition.

I would highly recommend this B&B which is right in the heart of downtown Newport, RI.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2009

I had an amazing time in Newport; what a beautiful town.The beauty continued as I drove up to the B&B I had reservations to stay at, the Belle View Inn.This was my first time in Newport so the lovely proprietor was so helpful with things to see, how far they were, whether it was a walkable distance or not.The room had a canopy bed and a nice size bathroom and when I was ready to relax a sitting room to watch tv or read. I will will will return and bring my husband. He can play golf and I was told where the closest course was and I can shop,shop,shop! All and all a very relaxing visit to beautiful Newport!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo