“Average”

Newport Creamery Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 14 Dessert in Newport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Haven, Connecticut
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nothing special just your everyday average ice cream place. I couldn't eat my cone because the glue that holds the paper wrapper on the cone was all stuck to it :(

Visited August 2013

Honeoye Falls, New York
“Great Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We went here for dinner and ice cream while we were visiting. The dinner was nothing I would rave about but the ice cream was delicious! I do not suggest getting the frozen pudding flavor though because some customers were telling us it didn't taste good. I personally did not have the famous "Awful - Awful" but my friends did and they enjoyed it a lot. This was also very close to our hotel.

• Visited July 2013
Office
“Don't miss the Awful - Awful Milkshake!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

While on vacation in Newport we had to return to the Newport Creamery to have the original Awful - Awful milkshake. It is one of the best shakes I have ever had and I would recommend it to anyone. We also like the new renovation which lightens up the restaurant quite a bit. It is a great family restaurant and also very reasonable for your wallet.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank whytegroup
Overland Park, Kansas
“The name is appropriate”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I went there for ice cream, My wife got a couple scoops , which she said were pretty good. I went with the claim to fame, the Awful Awful and the name was appropriate.
I ordered a chocolate Awful Awful and it was basically vanilla ice milk with a squirt of chocolate syrup. Even after asking for more chocolate, I could not tell what flavor it was. If you like vanilla ice milk this is your drink, it you like chocolate milkshakes, go someplace else.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank NormDonRick
NJ
“Nice version of fast food - Rhode Island style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had lunch at the Creamery during the Independence Day weekend. The place didn't look busy but we had to wait to place orders. There was a nice selection of traditional american dishes to choose from. Some of our party had tuna wraps, they were OK. Mac and cheese was great, as well as burger sandwiches. We had ice cream (since it is a signature creamery), and found it OK as well. Having more choices would be great.

Visited July 2013