“I HATE THIS PLACE !!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It took forever to be seated, the food was ok but they are the slowest bunch of people on the face of this earth. This place was completely dead maybe three groups of people were there including my friend and I and we had to pay the parking fee because our waitress took her sweet time doing everything. I’m never going back!!! The majority of people that work there are miserable. We ended up leaving money on the table because our extremely rude waitress, that couldn’t be bothered, wouldn’t bring us our bill. She decided that, even though we have been waiting about 20 mins just to get our check, she would ignore us. Which, also might I add, is very easy to tell seeing as how there was only one other group in the place. I work in retail and have for a while; all I know is if I ever treated a customer with such sass and discourtesy I would be fired.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stopped there one night for ice cream, and waited several minutes to be seated, and then several more minutes to be brought a menu, and several minutes more for our order to be taken...all in all, it was 50 minute wait for two scoops of rather mundane ice cream. Never again.

1  Thank NewtownSqGal
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Of course we had cabinets, frappes, and the quintessential Creamery drink, the Awful Awful. We loved it.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had takeaway- great service and great icecream. Especially loved the maple walnut. Went back the next night to get it again

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped here on the way out of town for a quick bite. I think I expected more because of the name. There was nothing wrong with the it, but nothing noteworthy either! The waitress was very sweet and accommodating, the bright spot in through all of it. I wouldn't rush back, nor would I rule out going back. It did satisfy the need for a quick bite before leaving town.