“Quaint, friendly, great menu selections, and excellent value”
Review of Annies

Annies
Ranked #16 of 270 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped in after a morning of exploring Newport, a part of 9 no less, and were served promptly, courteously, and everyone was happy with their lunch. I was sold with the All Day Breakfast sign, but chose the novel 'thanksgiving sandwich' instead. Will be stopping in again on my/our next visit!

2  Thank DFCson
Write a reviewReviews (464)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A must-stop place for us when we're visiting Newport. Pancakes are always delicious as is the fresh orange juice. The staff are always lovely and food is great! Definitely stop if you can.

2  Thank abrzez
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed breakfast this morning at Annie's. All I can say is wow! The food was amazing, all the baked goods seem homemade, corned beef hash was spot on. Jaimie our waitress was not only quick and well informed giving us perfect service but also very charming and very sincere along the way. This is a charming little location in the center of town and highly recommend it!

2  Thank Voyage449020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in to grab lunch before heading to airport after a morning of seeing mansions.
The portions were generous and the food was lovely. I had quiche, with a small side salad. Highly recommend if you are looking for an easy place for a casual meal.

1  Thank NancyGail
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

The docent at the International Tennis Hall of Fame recommended Annie's and he didn’t steer us wrong. Annie's is a small diner that serves breakfast all day. I was tempted by breakfast especially the French toast, but it was a cool rainy day so I opted for the NE clam chowder with half a sandwich. Chowder was creamy and yummy. Turkey sandwich was acceptable. Price was great...$8.95. Husband had the chicken pot pie and was sated and happy. Wait staff was very friendly and made us feel like we were 'regulars'. Not fancy, but if you’re looking for good food at a reasonable price Annie's is the place for you.

1  Thank Shamr0ckG